K-Lite Codec Pack 5.0.5 (Full)
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 5.0.5 (Full) for Windows. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 5.0.5 (Full) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. gdsmux.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 328.00 KB (335872 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 5.0.5 (Full) from your system
K-Lite Codec Pack 5.0.5 (Full) is composed of the following executables which take 9.30 MB (9755543
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (814.40 KB)
- gdsmux.exe (328.00 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (5.07 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (669.00 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- graphstudio.exe (1.12 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.01 MB)
- StatsReader.exe (13.50 KB)
- VobSubStrip.exe (22.00 KB)
The current page applies to K-Lite Codec Pack 5.0.5 (Full) version 5.0.5
Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 5.0.5 (Full) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 5.0.5 (Full) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find K-Lite Codec Pack 5.0.5 (Full) or simply activate the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 5.0.5 (Full)". The K-Lite Codec Pack 5.0.5 (Full) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select K-Lite Codec Pack 5.0.5 (Full) in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about K-Lite Codec Pack 5.0.5 (Full), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 5.0.5 (Full).
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 5.0.5 (Full), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 5.0.5 (Full) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 5.0.5 (Full) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130