K-Lite Codec Pack 4.1.7 (Full)
K-Lite Codec Pack 4.1.7 (Full) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove K-Lite Codec Pack 4.1.7 (Full) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ac3config.exe is the K-Lite Codec Pack 4.1.7 (Full)'s main executable file and it takes circa 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 4.1.7 (Full) from your system
The executable files below are installed beside K-Lite Codec Pack 4.1.7 (Full). They take about 8.27 MB (8671681
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (814.44 KB)
- ac3config.exe (20.00 KB)
- gdsmux.exe (328.00 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (4.18 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (669.00 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- graphedit.exe (208.00 KB)
- mediainfo.exe (905.50 KB)
- StatsReader.exe (13.50 KB)
- VobSubStrip.exe (22.00 KB)
- gspot.exe (904.00 KB)
The current web page applies to K-Lite Codec Pack 4.1.7 (Full) version 4.1.7
K-Lite Codec Pack 4.1.7 (Full) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
Some people try to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 4.1.7 (Full) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete K-Lite Codec Pack 4.1.7 (Full) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 4.1.7 (Full) or simply click the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 4.1.7 (Full)". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Codec Pack 4.1.7 (Full) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click K-Lite Codec Pack 4.1.7 (Full) in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about K-Lite Codec Pack 4.1.7 (Full), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove K-Lite Codec Pack 4.1.7 (Full).
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 4.1.7 (Full), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Codec Pack 4.1.7 (Full) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 4.1.7 (Full) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130