K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 Standard
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 Standard for Windows. Usually the K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 Standard application is installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Archivos de programa\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 Standard. mplayerc.exe is the K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 Standard's primary executable file and it takes about 4.20 MB (4403200 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 Standard from your system
The following executable files are contained in K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 Standard. They occupy 6.53 MB (6850380
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (804.32 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (4.20 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (659.50 KB)
- VobSubStrip.exe (22.00 KB)
- gspot.exe (904.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.30
of K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 Standard.
Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 Standard from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 Standard or simply click the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 Standard". The K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 Standard program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 Standard in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 Standard.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 Standard that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130