K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard for Windows. Usually the K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard application is installed in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard is "C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. mplayerc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.72 MB (1799168 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard from your system
K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.69 MB (3869501
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (792.31 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (1.72 MB)
- fixcodecs.exe (647.50 KB)
- sherlock.exe (80.00 KB)
- VobSubStrip.exe (22.00 KB)
- gspot.exe (480.00 KB)
The current web page applies to K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard version 2.72
Some users want to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard". The K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard program will be found automatically. When you click K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard.
8. After removing K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130