K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.0 Full
K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.0 Full is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.0 Full from your PCKLCP
. You can read more on KLCP or check for application updates here
. K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.0 Full is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.0 Full. The application's main executable file is labeled CodecTweakTool.exe and occupies 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.0 Full. They take about 25.91 MB (27168937
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.92 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (8.50 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.49 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (5.88 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The current web page applies to K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.0 Full version 13.2.0
K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.0 Full is a program offered by the software company KLCP. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.0 Full is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.0 Full with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.0 Full or simply click the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.0 Full". If it is installed on your PC the K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.0 Full program will be found automatically. After you select K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.0 Full in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.0 Full, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.0 Full.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.0 Full, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.0 Full which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.0 Full using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.0 Full by KLCP from your computer, we are not saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.0 Full by KLCP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.0 Full supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 19:49:00.993