K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Standard
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Standard is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Standard from your PCKLCP
. You can read more on KLCP or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Standard's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) on disk and is titled CodecTweakTool.exe.
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Standard contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.78 MB (16547551
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.86 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (8.81 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
This data is about K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Standard version 12.9.7
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Standard is an application offered by the software company KLCP. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Standard from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Standard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Standard". If it is installed on your PC the K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Standard program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Standard in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Standard.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Standard which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Standard by KLCP from your PC, we are not saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Standard by KLCP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Standard supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 18:51:46.763