K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Full
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Full is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Full from your computerKLCP
. More data about KLCP can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Full. K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Full's primary file takes around 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) and is called CodecTweakTool.exe.
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Full installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.86 MB (15583135
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- mpc-hc.exe (6.98 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- graphstudionext.exe (4.48 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
The current web page applies to K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Full version 12.9.7
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Full is a program offered by KLCP. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Full is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Full from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Full or simply click the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Full". If it is installed on your PC the K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Full app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Full in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Full, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Full.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Full, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Full that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Full with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Full by KLCP from your computer, we are not saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Full by KLCP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Full in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 11:49:59.343