K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Basic
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Basic is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Basic from your computerKLCP
. Further information on KLCP can be found here
. K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Basic is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack directory, regulated by the user's choice. K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Basic's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. CodecTweakTool.exe is the K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Basic's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) on disk.
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Basic contains of the executables below. They take 3.11 MB (3264927
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.9.7
of K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Basic.
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Basic is an application released by KLCP. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Basic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Basic from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Basic or simply click the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Basic". The K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Basic application will be found very quickly. When you click K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Basic in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Basic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Basic.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Basic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Basic that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Basic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Basic by KLCP from your computer, nor are we saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Basic by KLCP is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9.7 Basic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 18:17:19.030