K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Standard
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Standard is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Standard from your computerKLCP
. You can find out more on KLCP or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Standard. CodecTweakTool.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) on disk.
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Standard contains of the executables below. They take 15.42 MB (16165431
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.77 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (8.53 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The current web page applies to K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Standard version 12.1.6
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Standard is a program by KLCP. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Standard or simply click the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Standard". The K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Standard application will be found automatically. When you select K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Standard in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Standard.
8. After removing K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Standard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Standard by KLCP from your PC, nor are we saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Standard by KLCP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Standard in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:58:03.730