K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Basic
This info is about K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Basic for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Basic from your computerKLCP
. More data about KLCP can be seen here
. Usually the K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Basic application is placed in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Basic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) on disk and is titled CodecTweakTool.exe.
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Basic installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.69 MB (2821535
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
This data is about K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Basic version 12.1.6
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Basic is an application by KLCP. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Basic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Basic from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Basic or simply click the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Basic". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Basic program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Basic in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Basic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Basic.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Basic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Basic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Basic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Basic by KLCP from your PC, nor are we saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Basic by KLCP is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.6 Basic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:27:08.757