K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.4 Standard
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.4 Standard is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.4 Standard from your systemKLCP
. Go over here
where you can get more info on KLCP. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack directory (same installation drive as Windows). K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.4 Standard's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named CodecTweakTool.exe and its approximative size is 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes).
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.4 Standard installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.14 MB (13775415
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.77 MB)
- mpc-hc.exe (6.68 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
This web page is about K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.4 Standard version 12.1.4
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.4 Standard is an application marketed by KLCP. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.4 Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.4 Standard from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.4 Standard or simply click the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.4 Standard". The K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.4 Standard program will be found very quickly. When you click K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.4 Standard in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.4 Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.4 Standard.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.4 Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.4 Standard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.4 Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.4 Standard by KLCP from your computer, we are not saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.4 Standard by KLCP is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.4 Standard in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 04:16:06.570