K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.3 Standard
This page is about K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.3 Standard for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.3 Standard from your computerKLCP
. You can read more on KLCP or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.3 Standard is C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.3 Standard's primary file takes around 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) and is named CodecTweakTool.exe.
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.3 Standard installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 21.86 MB (22918399
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.62 MB)
- mpc-hc.exe (6.68 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (8.44 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.1.3
of K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.3 Standard.
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.3 Standard is an application released by KLCP. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.3 Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.3 Standard from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.3 Standard or simply activate the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.3 Standard". The K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.3 Standard app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.3 Standard in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.3 Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.3 Standard.
8. After removing K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.3 Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.3 Standard which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.3 Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.3 Standard by KLCP from your computer, we are not saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.3 Standard by KLCP is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.1.3 Standard in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 13:49:09.663