K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.5 Basic
K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.5 Basic is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.5 Basic is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.5 Basic is "C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled CodecTweakTool.exe and it has a size of 1.12 MB (1173504 bytes). A guide to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.5 Basic from your PC
The executables below are part of K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.5 Basic. They take about 3.10 MB (3252139
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.12 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.6.5
of K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.5 Basic.
Some users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.5 Basic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.5 Basic from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.5 Basic or simply click the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.5 Basic". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.5 Basic application will be found automatically. When you select K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.5 Basic in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.5 Basic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.5 Basic.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.5 Basic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.5 Basic that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.5 Basic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130