K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Standard
K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Standard is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Standard is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Standard is "C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 5.83 MB (6113792 bytes) on disk and is named mpc-hc.exe. A way to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Standard from your PC
The following executables are incorporated in K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Standard. They take 9.93 MB (10410411
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- mpc-hc.exe (5.83 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.12 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.6.0
of K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Standard.
Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Standard from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Standard or simply click the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Standard". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Standard application will be found very quickly. After you select K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Standard in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Standard.
8. After removing K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Standard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130