K-Lite Codec Pack 10.3.5 Basic
K-Lite Codec Pack 10.3.5 Basic is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. K-Lite Codec Pack 10.3.5 Basic is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack directory, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for K-Lite Codec Pack 10.3.5 Basic is "C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe". K-Lite Codec Pack 10.3.5 Basic's primary file takes around 1.12 MB (1171456 bytes) and is called CodecTweakTool.exe. A guide to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 10.3.5 Basic from your computer
K-Lite Codec Pack 10.3.5 Basic is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.10 MB (3248043
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.12 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The current web page applies to K-Lite Codec Pack 10.3.5 Basic version 10.3.5
Some people decide to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 10.3.5 Basic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 10.3.5 Basic from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find K-Lite Codec Pack 10.3.5 Basic or simply activate the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 10.3.5 Basic". The K-Lite Codec Pack 10.3.5 Basic app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select K-Lite Codec Pack 10.3.5 Basic in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 10.3.5 Basic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove K-Lite Codec Pack 10.3.5 Basic.
8. After removing K-Lite Codec Pack 10.3.5 Basic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 10.3.5 Basic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack 10.3.5 Basic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130