K-Lite Codec Pack 10.0.0 Full
K-Lite Codec Pack 10.0.0 Full is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. K-Lite Codec Pack 10.0.0 Full is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. "C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 10.0.0 Full. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.13 MB (4333568 bytes) on disk and is named mpc-hc.exe. How to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 10.0.0 Full from your computer
K-Lite Codec Pack 10.0.0 Full contains of the executables below. They take 14.02 MB (14696907
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.55 MB)
- mpc-hc.exe (4.13 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.11 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (3.68 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.0
of K-Lite Codec Pack 10.0.0 Full.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove K-Lite Codec Pack 10.0.0 Full.Folders left behind when you uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 10.0.0 Full:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\K-Lite Codec Pack\Codec Tweak Tool.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\K-Lite Codec Pack\Configuration\DScaler5 MPEG-2 decoder.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\K-Lite Codec Pack\Configuration\Haali video renderer.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\K-Lite Codec Pack\Configuration\madFLAC.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 10.0.0 Full is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete K-Lite Codec Pack 10.0.0 Full from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 10.0.0 Full or simply click the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 10.0.0 Full". If it is installed on your PC the K-Lite Codec Pack 10.0.0 Full app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select K-Lite Codec Pack 10.0.0 Full in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about K-Lite Codec Pack 10.0.0 Full, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 10.0.0 Full.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 10.0.0 Full, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Codec Pack 10.0.0 Full that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 10.0.0 Full with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130