This info is about Justin.tv for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Justin.tv from your computerPokki
. Additional info about Pokki can be found here
. Justin.tv is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Justin.tv's complete uninstall command line is "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALL872f000ccada6192851b7a3772bb3b3178740fe3. HostAppService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.49 MB (7852872 bytes) on disk.
Justin.tv contains of the executables below. They take 20.65 MB (21651928
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.19 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This web page is about Justin.tv version 18.104.22.168942
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Justin.tv.Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
Justin.tv is a program by Pokki. Some people want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Justin.tv is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Justin.tv from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Justin.tv or simply click the Search field and type in "Justin.tv". If it is installed on your PC the Justin.tv app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Justin.tv in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Justin.tv, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Justin.tv.
8. After uninstalling Justin.tv, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Justin.tv which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Justin.tv with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Justin.tv by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Justin.tv by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Justin.tv supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 08:09:21.547