JustNN is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall JustNN from your systemNeural Planner Software Ltd
. More information on Neural Planner Software Ltd can be seen here
. Please open http://www.justnn.com
if you want to read more on JustNN on Neural Planner Software Ltd's web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JustNN folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling JustNN is C:\Program Files (x86)\JustNN\Uninst_JustNN.exe /U "C:\Program Files (x86)\JustNN\Uninst_JustNN.log". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. JustNN.exe is the JustNN's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.41 MB (1483264 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in JustNN. They occupy 1.56 MB (1630856
bytes) on disk.
- JustNN.exe (1.41 MB)
- Uninst_JustNN.exe (144.13 KB)
This page is about JustNN version 1.0
alone. Click on the links below for other JustNN versions:
JustNN is a program by the software company Neural Planner Software Ltd. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove JustNN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase JustNN from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find JustNN or simply activate the Search field and type in "JustNN". The JustNN program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select JustNN in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding JustNN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JustNN:
- The software company is: http://www.justnn.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JustNN\Uninst_JustNN.exe /U "C:\Program Files (x86)\JustNN\Uninst_JustNN.log"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JustNN.
8. After uninstalling JustNN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong JustNN that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JustNN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove JustNN by Neural Planner Software Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that JustNN by Neural Planner Software Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove JustNN in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-11 19:32:22.407