You can find below details on how to uninstall Jupiter-8V2 2.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Jupiter-8V2 2.0 from your systemArturia
. Take a look here
for more details on Arturia. Please follow http://www.arturia.com/
if you want to read more on Jupiter-8V2 2.0 on Arturia's website. Jupiter-8V2 2.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Jupiter-8V2 folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Jupiter-8V2 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Jupiter-8V2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Jupiter-8V2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 27.51 MB (28844032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Jupiter-8V2 2.0. They occupy about 28.63 MB (30024255
bytes) on disk.
- Jupiter-8V2.exe (27.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 822.0
of Jupiter-8V2 2.0.
Jupiter-8V2 2.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk by Jupiter-8V2 2.0's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Digidesign\DAE\Plug-Ins (Unused)\Jupiter-8V2.dpm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Digidesign\DAE\Plug-Ins\Jupiter-8V2.dpm
Jupiter-8V2 2.0 is a program released by the software company Arturia. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Jupiter-8V2 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Jupiter-8V2 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Jupiter-8V2 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jupiter-8V2 2.0". The Jupiter-8V2 2.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Jupiter-8V2 2.0 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Jupiter-8V2 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jupiter-8V2 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Jupiter-8V2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Jupiter-8V2 2.0.
8. After removing Jupiter-8V2 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Jupiter-8V2 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jupiter-8V2 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Jupiter-8V2 2.0 by Arturia from your computer, nor are we saying that Jupiter-8V2 2.0 by Arturia is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Jupiter-8V2 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 10:44:55.977