You can find below details on how to uninstall Jupiter-8V2 2.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Jupiter-8V2 2.0 from your systemArturia
. Take a look here
for more details on Arturia. Please follow http://www.arturia.com/
if you want to read more on Jupiter-8V2 2.0 on Arturia's website. Jupiter-8V2 2.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Jupiter-8V2 folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Jupiter-8V2 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Jupiter-8V2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Jupiter-8V2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 27.51 MB (28844032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Jupiter-8V2 2.0. They occupy about 28.63 MB (30024255
bytes) on disk.
- Jupiter-8V2.exe (27.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 822.0
of Jupiter-8V2 2.0.
Jupiter-8V2 2.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk by Jupiter-8V2 2.0's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins\Arturia\Jupiter-8V2 (Automap).dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins\Arturia\Jupiter-8V2.dll
Additional values that you should delete:
Jupiter-8V2 2.0 is an application by Arturia. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Jupiter-8V2 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Jupiter-8V2 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Jupiter-8V2 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Jupiter-8V2 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Jupiter-8V2 2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Jupiter-8V2 2.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Jupiter-8V2 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jupiter-8V2 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Jupiter-8V2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jupiter-8V2 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Jupiter-8V2 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Jupiter-8V2 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jupiter-8V2 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Jupiter-8V2 2.0 by Arturia from your PC, nor are we saying that Jupiter-8V2 2.0 by Arturia is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Jupiter-8V2 2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 10:44:55.977