Junos Pulse 5.0
This web page is about Junos Pulse 5.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Junos Pulse 5.0 from your computerJuniper Networks, Inc.
. You can find out more on Juniper Networks, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Junos Pulse 5.0 at http://www.juniper.net
. Junos Pulse 5.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Junos Pulse 5.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse\PulseUninstall.exe. Junos Pulse 5.0's main file takes around 94.88 KB (97152 bytes) and is called PulseUninstall.exe.
The following executables are contained in Junos Pulse 5.0. They occupy 94.88 KB (97152
bytes) on disk.
- PulseUninstall.exe (94.88 KB)
The current page applies to Junos Pulse 5.0 version 5.0.47721
only. Click on the links below for other Junos Pulse 5.0 versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove Junos Pulse 5.0 from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Junos Pulse 5.0:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Junos Pulse 5.0's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Juniper Networks\JamUI\Pulse.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse\8021xVersion.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse\AllEvents.man
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse\components.ini
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Junos Pulse 5.0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Junos Pulse 5.0\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Junos Pulse 5.0\UninstallString
Junos Pulse 5.0 is an application offered by the software company Juniper Networks, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Junos Pulse 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Junos Pulse 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Junos Pulse 5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Junos Pulse 5.0". If it exists on your system the Junos Pulse 5.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Junos Pulse 5.0 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Junos Pulse 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Junos Pulse 5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse\PulseUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Junos Pulse 5.0.
8. After uninstalling Junos Pulse 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Junos Pulse 5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Junos Pulse 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Junos Pulse 5.0 by Juniper Networks, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Junos Pulse 5.0 by Juniper Networks, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Junos Pulse 5.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:24:09.030