Junos Pulse 4.0
This page contains complete information on how to remove Junos Pulse 4.0 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Junos Pulse 4.0 from your PCJuniper Networks, Inc.
. You can find out more on Juniper Networks, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.juniper.net
to get more facts about Junos Pulse 4.0 on Juniper Networks, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Junos Pulse 4.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse\PulseUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Junos Pulse 4.0's main file takes about 96.01 KB (98312 bytes) and is called PulseUninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of Junos Pulse 4.0. They take about 96.01 KB (98312
bytes) on disk.
- PulseUninstall.exe (96.01 KB)
This page is about Junos Pulse 4.0 version 4.0.34169
alone. For other Junos Pulse 4.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Junos Pulse 4.0.Folders left behind when you uninstall Junos Pulse 4.0:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Junos Pulse 4.0:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse
- C:\Program Files\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse\dsInstallerClient.dll
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse\Junos Pulse.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse\Repair Junos Pulse.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse\Uninstall Junos Pulse.lnk
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Junos Pulse 4.0
Junos Pulse 4.0 is a program released by Juniper Networks, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Junos Pulse 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Junos Pulse 4.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Junos Pulse 4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Junos Pulse 4.0". If it is installed on your PC the Junos Pulse 4.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Junos Pulse 4.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Junos Pulse 4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Junos Pulse 4.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse\PulseUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Junos Pulse 4.0.
8. After removing Junos Pulse 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Junos Pulse 4.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Junos Pulse 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Junos Pulse 4.0 by Juniper Networks, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Junos Pulse 4.0 by Juniper Networks, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Junos Pulse 4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 11:45:02.763