Junos Pulse 2.1
You can find on this page details on how to remove Junos Pulse 2.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Junos Pulse 2.1 from your computerJuniper Networks, Inc.
. Further information on Juniper Networks, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info on Junos Pulse 2.1 at http://www.juniper.net
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Junos Pulse 2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse\PulseUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PulseUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 93.35 KB (95592 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Junos Pulse 2.1. They occupy 93.35 KB (95592
bytes) on disk.
- PulseUninstall.exe (93.35 KB)
The current web page applies to Junos Pulse 2.1 version 2.1.47369
alone. You can find below a few links to other Junos Pulse 2.1 versions:
Junos Pulse 2.1 is a program offered by the software company Juniper Networks, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Junos Pulse 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Junos Pulse 2.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Junos Pulse 2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Junos Pulse 2.1". The Junos Pulse 2.1 program will be found very quickly. After you click Junos Pulse 2.1 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Junos Pulse 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Junos Pulse 2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse\PulseUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Junos Pulse 2.1.
8. After uninstalling Junos Pulse 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Junos Pulse 2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Junos Pulse 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Junos Pulse 2.1 by Juniper Networks, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Junos Pulse 2.1 by Juniper Networks, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Junos Pulse 2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 02:37:53.530