Juniper Terminal Services Client
Juniper Terminal Services Client is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Juniper Terminal Services Client from your PCJuniper Networks
. You can read more on Juniper Networks or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Juniper Terminal Services Client can be found at http://www.juniper.net
. Juniper Terminal Services Client is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Juniper Terminal Services Client directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Juniper Terminal Services Client by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Juniper Terminal Services Client\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 292.11 KB (299120 bytes) on disk and is named dsTermServ.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Juniper Terminal Services Client. They occupy about 336.99 KB (345080
bytes) on disk.
- dsTermServ.exe (292.11 KB)
- uninstall.exe (44.88 KB)
This web page is about Juniper Terminal Services Client version 18.104.22.168611
alone. Click on the links below for other Juniper Terminal Services Client versions:
...click to view all...
Juniper Terminal Services Client is an application offered by the software company Juniper Networks. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Juniper Terminal Services Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Juniper Terminal Services Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Juniper Terminal Services Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "Juniper Terminal Services Client". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Terminal Services Client application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Juniper Terminal Services Client in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Juniper Terminal Services Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Terminal Services Client:
- The software company is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Juniper Terminal Services Client\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Juniper Terminal Services Client.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Terminal Services Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Terminal Services Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Juniper Terminal Services Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Juniper Terminal Services Client by Juniper Networks from your computer, nor are we saying that Juniper Terminal Services Client by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Juniper Terminal Services Client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 20:06:57.213