Juniper Networks Setup Client
Juniper Networks Setup Client is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Juniper Networks Setup Client from your systemJuniper Networks
. More data about Juniper Networks can be read here
. Please follow http://www.juniper.net
if you want to read more on Juniper Networks Setup Client on Juniper Networks's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Juniper Networks Setup Client. The program's main executable file occupies 594.34 KB (608600 bytes) on disk and is called JuniperSetupClient.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Juniper Networks Setup Client. They take 2.34 MB (2450912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsmmf.exe (146.34 KB)
- JuniperCompMgrInstaller.exe (271.55 KB)
- JuniperSetupClient.exe (594.34 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (334.98 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX64.exe (319.30 KB)
- JuniperSetupXP.exe (229.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (50.63 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (159.91 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (286.91 KB)
This data is about Juniper Networks Setup Client version 184.108.40.206721
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Juniper Networks Setup Client:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Juniper Networks Setup Client:
- C:\Users\kgoh\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\kgoh\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\JunosPulseCore.msi
- C:\Users\kgoh\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\JunosPulseDrivers.msi
- C:\Users\kgoh\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\JunosPulseTunnelManager.msi
- C:\Users\kgoh\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\TNCCPlugin.msi
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Juniper_Setup_Client Activex Control
Juniper Networks Setup Client is a program marketed by Juniper Networks. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Juniper Networks Setup Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Juniper Networks Setup Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Juniper Networks Setup Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Juniper Networks Setup Client". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Networks Setup Client app will be found very quickly. After you select Juniper Networks Setup Client in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Juniper Networks Setup Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Networks Setup Client:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Juniper Networks Setup Client.
8. After removing Juniper Networks Setup Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Networks Setup Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Networks Setup Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Juniper Networks Setup Client by Juniper Networks from your computer, nor are we saying that Juniper Networks Setup Client by Juniper Networks is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Juniper Networks Setup Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:48:46.473