Juniper Networks Setup Client
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Juniper Networks Setup Client for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Juniper Networks Setup Client from your systemJuniper Networks
. You can find out more on Juniper Networks or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Juniper Networks Setup Client can be found at http://www.juniper.net
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Juniper Networks Setup Client's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\uninstall.exe. JuniperSetupClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 594.34 KB (608600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Juniper Networks Setup Client. They occupy about 1.90 MB (1993160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsmmf.exe (146.34 KB)
- JuniperCompMgrInstaller.exe (271.43 KB)
- JuniperSetupClient.exe (594.34 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (334.99 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX64.exe (319.20 KB)
- JuniperSetupXP.exe (229.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (50.63 KB)
This web page is about Juniper Networks Setup Client version 184.108.40.206111
only. You can find here a few links to other Juniper Networks Setup Client releases:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you want to remove Juniper Networks Setup Client from your computer.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Juniper Networks Setup Client's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\dsmmf.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\dsmmfres_de.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\dsmmfres_es.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\dsmmfres_fr.dll
Supplementary values that are not removed:
Juniper Networks Setup Client is an application offered by Juniper Networks. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Juniper Networks Setup Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Juniper Networks Setup Client with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Juniper Networks Setup Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "Juniper Networks Setup Client". If it exists on your system the Juniper Networks Setup Client program will be found very quickly. After you click Juniper Networks Setup Client in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Juniper Networks Setup Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Networks Setup Client:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Juniper Networks Setup Client.
8. After removing Juniper Networks Setup Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Networks Setup Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Juniper Networks Setup Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Juniper Networks Setup Client by Juniper Networks from your computer, we are not saying that Juniper Networks Setup Client by Juniper Networks is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Juniper Networks Setup Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:09:57.770