Juniper Networks Setup Client
You can find below details on how to uninstall Juniper Networks Setup Client for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Juniper Networks Setup Client from your systemJuniper Networks
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Juniper Networks. You can see more info about Juniper Networks Setup Client at http://www.juniper.net
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Juniper Networks Setup Client. JuniperSetupClient.exe is the Juniper Networks Setup Client's primary executable file and it occupies close to 517.36 KB (529776 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Juniper Networks Setup Client. They occupy 1.48 MB (1550064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsmmf.exe (145.36 KB)
- JuniperCompMgrInstaller.exe (257.39 KB)
- JuniperSetupClient.exe (517.36 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (325.74 KB)
- JuniperSetupXP.exe (218.23 KB)
- uninstall.exe (49.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19997
of Juniper Networks Setup Client. Click on the links below for other Juniper Networks Setup Client versions:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Setup Client is an application offered by Juniper Networks. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Juniper Networks Setup Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Juniper Networks Setup Client with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Juniper Networks Setup Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "Juniper Networks Setup Client". If it exists on your system the Juniper Networks Setup Client application will be found very quickly. When you click Juniper Networks Setup Client in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Juniper Networks Setup Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Networks Setup Client:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Juniper Networks Setup Client.
8. After removing Juniper Networks Setup Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Networks Setup Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Juniper Networks Setup Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Juniper Networks Setup Client by Juniper Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that Juniper Networks Setup Client by Juniper Networks is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Juniper Networks Setup Client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:18:24.050