Juniper Networks Host Checker
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your computerJuniper Networks
. Go over here
for more information on Juniper Networks. Please follow http://www.juniper.net
if you want to read more on Juniper Networks Host Checker on Juniper Networks's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Juniper Networks Host Checker is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe. dsHostChecker.exe is the Juniper Networks Host Checker's main executable file and it takes close to 293.36 KB (300400 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Juniper Networks Host Checker. They take about 1.03 MB (1077656
bytes) on disk.
- dsHostChecker.exe (293.36 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (229.36 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (153.36 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (321.53 KB)
- uninstall.exe (54.79 KB)
This data is about Juniper Networks Host Checker version 188.8.131.5289
only. For more Juniper Networks Host Checker versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a program marketed by the software company Juniper Networks. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Networks Host Checker program will be found very quickly. When you click Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Juniper Networks Host Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Networks Host Checker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Juniper Networks Host Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your computer, we are not saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 00:53:04.427