Juniper Networks Host Checker
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your systemJuniper Networks
. More information on Juniper Networks can be found here
. Click on http://www.juniper.net
to get more facts about Juniper Networks Host Checker on Juniper Networks's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\avig\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Juniper Networks Host Checker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\avig\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Juniper Networks Host Checker's primary file takes about 348.10 KB (356456 bytes) and its name is dsHostChecker.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Juniper Networks Host Checker. They take 973.19 KB (996544
bytes) on disk.
- dsHostChecker.exe (348.10 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (256.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (59.11 KB)
- 64bitProxy.exe (309.88 KB)
The current web page applies to Juniper Networks Host Checker version 220.127.116.11485
only. For other Juniper Networks Host Checker versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a program released by Juniper Networks. Some people try to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Juniper Networks Host Checker from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". The Juniper Networks Host Checker program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Juniper Networks Host Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\avig\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Networks Host Checker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Juniper Networks Host Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 17:54:16.070