Juniper Networks Host Checker
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your computerJuniper Networks
. Open here
where you can read more on Juniper Networks. You can see more info on Juniper Networks Host Checker at http://www.juniper.net
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Juniper Networks Host Checker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 327.07 KB (334920 bytes) on disk and is titled dsHostChecker.exe.
The following executables are contained in Juniper Networks Host Checker. They occupy 828.80 KB (848696
bytes) on disk.
- dsCCProc.exe (31.07 KB)
- dsHostChecker.exe (327.07 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (247.07 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (167.07 KB)
- uninstall.exe (56.52 KB)
The current page applies to Juniper Networks Host Checker version 184.108.40.20671
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Juniper Networks Host Checker:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a program by the software company Juniper Networks. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". If it exists on your system the Juniper Networks Host Checker app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Juniper Networks Host Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The software company is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Networks Host Checker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Juniper Networks Host Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your computer, we are not saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 21:16:54.007