Juniper Networks Host Checker
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your systemJuniper Networks
. Go over here
for more info on Juniper Networks. More information about the software Juniper Networks Host Checker can be found at http://www.juniper.net
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Juniper Networks Host Checker is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 348.11 KB (356464 bytes) on disk and is labeled dsHostChecker.exe.
The executable files below are part of Juniper Networks Host Checker. They take about 973.71 KB (997080
bytes) on disk.
- dsHostChecker.exe (348.11 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (252.11 KB)
- uninstall.exe (59.18 KB)
- 64bitProxy.exe (314.31 KB)
This web page is about Juniper Networks Host Checker version 126.96.36.199723
alone. You can find here a few links to other Juniper Networks Host Checker versions:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a program by the software company Juniper Networks. Some people decide to remove it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Juniper Networks Host Checker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Networks Host Checker program will be found automatically. After you select Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Juniper Networks Host Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Networks Host Checker which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:09:57.780