Juniper Networks Host Checker
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your systemJuniper Networks
. Open here
where you can find out more on Juniper Networks. You can see more info related to Juniper Networks Host Checker at http://www.juniper.net
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Juniper Networks Host Checker's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe. dsHostChecker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 348.11 KB (356464 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Juniper Networks Host Checker. They take about 711.45 KB (728520
bytes) on disk.
- dsCCProc.exe (48.11 KB)
- dsHostChecker.exe (348.11 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (256.11 KB)
- uninstall.exe (59.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168667
of Juniper Networks Host Checker. You can find below a few links to other Juniper Networks Host Checker versions:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Host Checker is an application released by Juniper Networks. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Juniper Networks Host Checker with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply click the Search field and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". If it exists on your system the Juniper Networks Host Checker app will be found automatically. After you click Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Juniper Networks Host Checker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Networks Host Checker which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Juniper Networks Host Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 13:05:43.953