Juniper Citrix Services Client
This info is about Juniper Citrix Services Client for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Juniper Citrix Services Client from your PCJuniper Networks
. More info about Juniper Networks can be found here
. You can read more about about Juniper Citrix Services Client at http://www.juniper.net
. Juniper Citrix Services Client is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Juniper Citrix Services Client folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Juniper Citrix Services Client\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Juniper Citrix Services Client. The program's main executable file occupies 201.36 KB (206192 bytes) on disk and is labeled dsCitrixProxy.exe.
Juniper Citrix Services Client installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 245.50 KB (251392
bytes) on disk.
- dsCitrixProxy.exe (201.36 KB)
- uninstall.exe (44.14 KB)
This info is about Juniper Citrix Services Client version 220.127.116.1127
only. For more Juniper Citrix Services Client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Juniper Citrix Services Client is a program by Juniper Networks. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Juniper Citrix Services Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Juniper Citrix Services Client from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Juniper Citrix Services Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Juniper Citrix Services Client". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Citrix Services Client app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Juniper Citrix Services Client in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Juniper Citrix Services Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Citrix Services Client:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Juniper Citrix Services Client\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Juniper Citrix Services Client.
8. After removing Juniper Citrix Services Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Citrix Services Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Citrix Services Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Juniper Citrix Services Client by Juniper Networks from your computer, nor are we saying that Juniper Citrix Services Client by Juniper Networks is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Juniper Citrix Services Client in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 16:17:25.500