This page contains thorough information on how to remove Jump Stars for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Jump Stars from your PCJamit Games
. More information about Jamit Games can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Jump Stars folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Jump Stars by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. JumpStars.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 155.50 KB (159232 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Jump Stars. They take 106.41 MB (111575728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- JumpStars.exe (155.50 KB)
- UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe (38.17 MB)
- JumpStars-Win64-Shipping.exe (39.21 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
Jump Stars is an application offered by Jamit Games. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Jump Stars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Jump Stars from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Jump Stars or simply click the Search field and type in "Jump Stars". The Jump Stars app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Jump Stars in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Jump Stars, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Jump Stars.
8. After removing Jump Stars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Jump Stars which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jump Stars with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Jump Stars by Jamit Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Jump Stars by Jamit Games is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Jump Stars in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 14:10:24.130