You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Joyvy for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Joyvy from your systemhttp://joyvy.com//
. Go over here
for more details on http://joyvy.com//. More information about Joyvy can be found at http://joyvy.com//
. Usually the Joyvy application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Joyvy directory, depending on the user's option during install. Joyvy's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Joyvy\uninstall.exe". uninstall.exe is the Joyvy's main executable file and it takes circa 18.30 MB (19193640 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Joyvy. They take 19.52 MB (20471048
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter.exe (1.05 MB)
- GCUpdater.exe (176.23 KB)
- uninstall.exe (18.30 MB)
The current page applies to Joyvy version 1.4.0
only. For more Joyvy versions please click below:
Joyvy is a program marketed by http://joyvy.com//. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Joyvy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Joyvy from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Joyvy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Joyvy". If it is installed on your PC the Joyvy program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Joyvy in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Joyvy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Joyvy:
- The software company is: http://joyvy.com//
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Joyvy\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Joyvy.
8. After uninstalling Joyvy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Joyvy that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Joyvy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Joyvy by http://joyvy.com// from your PC, nor are we saying that Joyvy by http://joyvy.com// is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Joyvy in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 05:12:04.823