JonDo is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JonDo directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file has a size of 53.50 KB (54784 bytes) on disk and is titled JonDo.exe. A guide to uninstall JonDo from your system
JonDo installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 369.93 KB (378811
bytes) on disk.
- JonDo.exe (53.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (316.43 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling JonDo we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall JonDo:
- C:\Program Files\JonDo
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\JonDo\JAP.jar
- C:\Program Files\JonDo\JAPDll.dll
- C:\Program Files\JonDo\japdll_x64.dll
- C:\Program Files\JonDo\JonDo.exe
- C:\Program Files\JonDo\uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\log\JonDo.history
Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall JonDo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete JonDo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JonDo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JonDo". If it exists on your system the JonDo program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select JonDo in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding JonDo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall JonDo.
8. After removing JonDo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong JonDo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JonDo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130