Joint Task Force
Joint Task Force is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Joint Task Force from your PCHD Publishing
. More information on HD Publishing can be seen here
. Click on http://www.jointtaskforce.com/
to get more information about Joint Task Force on HD Publishing's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HD Publishing\Joint Task Force directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Joint Task Force is RunDll32. Joint Task Force's primary file takes around 5.26 MB (5518042 bytes) and its name is jtf.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Joint Task Force. They take about 11.66 MB (12231386
bytes) on disk.
- jtf.exe (5.26 MB)
- workshop.exe (6.40 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.0000
of Joint Task Force. You can find below info on other releases of Joint Task Force:
Joint Task Force has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Joint Task Force:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games\JTF Joint Task Force™.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HD Publishing\Joint Task Force
Joint Task Force is an application offered by HD Publishing. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Joint Task Force is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Joint Task Force with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Joint Task Force or simply click the Search field and type in "Joint Task Force". If it is installed on your PC the Joint Task Force program will be found automatically. When you select Joint Task Force in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Joint Task Force, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Joint Task Force:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jointtaskforce.com/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Joint Task Force.
8. After uninstalling Joint Task Force, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Joint Task Force that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Joint Task Force using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Joint Task Force by HD Publishing from your computer, we are not saying that Joint Task Force by HD Publishing is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Joint Task Force supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 11:25:25.017