Joining Hands 2
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Joining Hands 2 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Joining Hands 2 from your systemWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more data about Joining Hands 2 on WildTangent's website. Usually the Joining Hands 2 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Joining Hands 2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Joining Hands 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Joining Hands 2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. JoiningHands2-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 445.08 KB (455760 bytes) on disk.
Joining Hands 2 is composed of the following executables which take 789.31 KB (808256
bytes) on disk:
- JoiningHands2-WT.exe (445.08 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Joining Hands 2 version 18.104.22.168
Joining Hands 2 is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase Joining Hands 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Joining Hands 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Joining Hands 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Joining Hands 2". The Joining Hands 2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Joining Hands 2 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Joining Hands 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Joining Hands 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Joining Hands 2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Joining Hands 2.
8. After removing Joining Hands 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Joining Hands 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Joining Hands 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Joining Hands 2 by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Joining Hands 2 by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Joining Hands 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:14:17.390