John Deere Drive Green
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall John Deere Drive Green for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall John Deere Drive Green from your computerWildTangent
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on John Deere Drive Green on WildTangent's website. John Deere Drive Green is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\John Deere Drive Green folder, subject to the user's decision. John Deere Drive Green's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\John Deere Drive Green\Uninstall.exe. DriveGreen1-WT.exe is the John Deere Drive Green's primary executable file and it occupies circa 6.05 MB (6343208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with John Deere Drive Green. They occupy about 6.21 MB (6510533
bytes) on disk.
- DriveGreen1-WT.exe (6.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.40 KB)
The current web page applies to John Deere Drive Green version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other John Deere Drive Green versions please click below:
John Deere Drive Green is a program by the software company WildTangent. Some users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase John Deere Drive Green is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase John Deere Drive Green from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate John Deere Drive Green or simply activate the Search feature and type in "John Deere Drive Green". The John Deere Drive Green application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select John Deere Drive Green in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about John Deere Drive Green, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for John Deere Drive Green:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\John Deere Drive Green\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove John Deere Drive Green.
8. After uninstalling John Deere Drive Green, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong John Deere Drive Green which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling John Deere Drive Green using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove John Deere Drive Green by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that John Deere Drive Green by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove John Deere Drive Green in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:23:23.433