Jobs version 0.2.1.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Jobs version 0.2.1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Jobs version 0.2.1.0 from your PCSDL Community Developers
. Open here
for more info on SDL Community Developers. You can get more details related to Jobs version 0.2.1.0 at https://community.sdl.com/
. Jobs version 0.2.1.0 is typically set up in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\11\Plugins\Packages folder, depending on the user's option. Jobs version 0.2.1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\11\Plugins\Packages\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and its approximative size is 702.66 KB (719521 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Jobs version 0.2.1.0. They take 702.66 KB (719521
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Jobs version 0.2.1.0 version 0.2.1.0
Jobs version 0.2.1.0 is a program by SDL Community Developers. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Jobs version 0.2.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Jobs version 0.2.1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Jobs version 0.2.1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Jobs version 0.2.1.0". If it exists on your system the Jobs version 0.2.1.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select Jobs version 0.2.1.0 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Jobs version 0.2.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jobs version 0.2.1.0:
- The software company is: https://community.sdl.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\11\Plugins\Packages\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Jobs version 0.2.1.0.
8. After removing Jobs version 0.2.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Jobs version 0.2.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jobs version 0.2.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Jobs version 0.2.1.0 by SDL Community Developers from your computer, we are not saying that Jobs version 0.2.1.0 by SDL Community Developers is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jobs version 0.2.1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 22:42:25.300