JoJo's Fashion Show
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove JoJo's Fashion Show for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall JoJo's Fashion Show from your PCWildTangent
. More information about WildTangent can be seen here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more facts about JoJo's Fashion Show on WildTangent's website. JoJo's Fashion Show is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\HP Games\JoJo's Fashion Show directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\HP Games\JoJo's Fashion Show\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove JoJo's Fashion Show. JojosFashionShow-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.61 MB (3784400 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of JoJo's Fashion Show. They occupy about 3.77 MB (3951718
bytes) on disk.
- JojosFashionShow-WT.exe (3.61 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.40 KB)
The current web page applies to JoJo's Fashion Show version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other JoJo's Fashion Show versions:
JoJo's Fashion Show is a program released by WildTangent. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall JoJo's Fashion Show is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove JoJo's Fashion Show from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate JoJo's Fashion Show or simply click the Search field and type in "JoJo's Fashion Show". If it is installed on your PC the JoJo's Fashion Show application will be found very quickly. When you click JoJo's Fashion Show in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about JoJo's Fashion Show, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JoJo's Fashion Show:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HP Games\JoJo's Fashion Show\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove JoJo's Fashion Show.
8. After uninstalling JoJo's Fashion Show, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong JoJo's Fashion Show which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing JoJo's Fashion Show with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall JoJo's Fashion Show by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that JoJo's Fashion Show by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JoJo's Fashion Show supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 08:42:39.120