You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Jinan for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Jinan from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Go over here
for more details on Delivered by Citrix. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program is the full command line if you want to uninstall Jinan. SelfService.exe is the Jinan's main executable file and it takes circa 4.56 MB (4778840 bytes) on disk.
Jinan contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.10 MB (5343072
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.84 KB)
This data is about Jinan version 1.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Noor\Jinan3L 1.2
Jinan is a program released by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Jinan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Jinan from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Jinan or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jinan". If it exists on your system the Jinan app will be found very quickly. After you select Jinan in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Jinan, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Jinan.
8. After removing Jinan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Jinan that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jinan with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Jinan by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Jinan by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jinan in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 21:52:27.553