Jigsaw Boom 3
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Jigsaw Boom 3 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Jigsaw Boom 3 from your computerFreeGamePick
. Go over here
where you can find out more on FreeGamePick. Please follow http://www.freegamepick.net/
if you want to read more on Jigsaw Boom 3 on FreeGamePick's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick\Jigsaw Boom 3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Jigsaw Boom 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick\Jigsaw Boom 3\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. game.exe is the Jigsaw Boom 3's primary executable file and it takes around 3.11 MB (3262698 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Jigsaw Boom 3. They take an average of 4.25 MB (4458931
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (3.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3
of Jigsaw Boom 3.
Jigsaw Boom 3 is an application marketed by the software company FreeGamePick. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Jigsaw Boom 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Jigsaw Boom 3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Jigsaw Boom 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jigsaw Boom 3". The Jigsaw Boom 3 app will be found automatically. When you click Jigsaw Boom 3 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Jigsaw Boom 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jigsaw Boom 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.freegamepick.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick\Jigsaw Boom 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jigsaw Boom 3.
8. After uninstalling Jigsaw Boom 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Jigsaw Boom 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Jigsaw Boom 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Jigsaw Boom 3 by FreeGamePick from your computer, nor are we saying that Jigsaw Boom 3 by FreeGamePick is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jigsaw Boom 3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-05 16:46:24.160