Jewel Quest II
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Jewel Quest II for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Jewel Quest II from your computerWildTangent
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more information about Jewel Quest II on WildTangent's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Jewel Quest II folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Jewel Quest II by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Jewel Quest II\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. JewelQuest2-WT.exe is the Jewel Quest II's main executable file and it takes about 5.84 MB (6126000 bytes) on disk.
Jewel Quest II is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.00 MB (6293293
bytes) on disk:
- JewelQuest2-WT.exe (5.84 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.37 KB)
This page is about Jewel Quest II version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other Jewel Quest II versions:
Jewel Quest II is an application released by WildTangent. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Jewel Quest II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Jewel Quest II from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Jewel Quest II or simply activate the Search field and type in "Jewel Quest II". If it is installed on your PC the Jewel Quest II app will be found very quickly. After you select Jewel Quest II in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Jewel Quest II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jewel Quest II:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Jewel Quest II\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Jewel Quest II.
8. After removing Jewel Quest II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Jewel Quest II which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jewel Quest II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Jewel Quest II by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Jewel Quest II by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jewel Quest II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:41:42.470