Jewel Quest Bundle
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Jewel Quest Bundle for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Jewel Quest Bundle from your computerOberon Media
. More information on Oberon Media can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Jewel Quest Bundle directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Jewel Quest Bundle by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Jewel Quest Bundle\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Jewel Quest Bundle\install.log". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Launch.exe is the Jewel Quest Bundle's primary executable file and it takes around 449.39 KB (460176 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Jewel Quest Bundle. They occupy 4.61 MB (4837264
bytes) on disk.
- jqbundle.exe (1.39 MB)
- Launch.exe (449.39 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
- JewelQuest2.exe (1.07 MB)
- JewelQuest3.exe (1.52 MB)
Jewel Quest Bundle is a program released by Oberon Media. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Jewel Quest Bundle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Jewel Quest Bundle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Jewel Quest Bundle or simply click the Search field and type in "Jewel Quest Bundle". If it exists on your system the Jewel Quest Bundle application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Jewel Quest Bundle in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Jewel Quest Bundle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Jewel Quest Bundle.
8. After uninstalling Jewel Quest Bundle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Jewel Quest Bundle that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jewel Quest Bundle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Jewel Quest Bundle by Oberon Media from your computer, nor are we saying that Jewel Quest Bundle by Oberon Media is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jewel Quest Bundle in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 12:40:15.137