Jewel Match 2
Jewel Match 2 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Jewel Match 2 from your systemSpintop Media, Inc
. Go over here
for more details on Spintop Media, Inc. More details about Jewel Match 2 can be found at http://www.spintop-games.com
. Usually the Jewel Match 2 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Jewel Match 2 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Jewel Match 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Jewel Match 2\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. JewelMatch2.exe is the Jewel Match 2's primary executable file and it occupies circa 38.11 MB (39956480 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Jewel Match 2. They take an average of 38.15 MB (40007877
bytes) on disk.
- JewelMatch2.exe (38.11 MB)
- uninstall.exe (50.19 KB)
The current page applies to Jewel Match 2 version 2
Jewel Match 2 is a program offered by Spintop Media, Inc. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Jewel Match 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Jewel Match 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Jewel Match 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Jewel Match 2". If it is installed on your PC the Jewel Match 2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Jewel Match 2 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Jewel Match 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jewel Match 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.spintop-games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Jewel Match 2\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Jewel Match 2.
8. After uninstalling Jewel Match 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Jewel Match 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jewel Match 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Jewel Match 2 by Spintop Media, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Jewel Match 2 by Spintop Media, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jewel Match 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 21:02:42.313