Jewel Match 2
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Jewel Match 2 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Jewel Match 2 from your PCiWin.com
. You can find out more on iWin.com or check for application updates here
. Jewel Match 2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iWin.com\Jewel Match 2 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Jewel Match 2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\iWin.com\Jewel Match 2\Uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 129.61 KB (132720 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Jewel Match 2. They occupy an average of 1.49 MB (1559280
bytes) on disk.
- GLWorker.exe (1.36 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (129.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Jewel Match 2.
Jewel Match 2 is a program released by iWin.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase Jewel Match 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Jewel Match 2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Jewel Match 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jewel Match 2". The Jewel Match 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Jewel Match 2 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Jewel Match 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Jewel Match 2.
8. After uninstalling Jewel Match 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Jewel Match 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jewel Match 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Jewel Match 2 by iWin.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Jewel Match 2 by iWin.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Jewel Match 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 00:51:46.030