Jewel Academy is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Jewel Academy from your systemJewel Academy
. Go over here
for more info on Jewel Academy. Usually the Jewel Academy application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service\Engine directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Jewel Academy is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service\Engine\HostAppService.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled WebAppHelper.exe and its approximative size is 3.27 MB (3424152 bytes).
Jewel Academy installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.07 MB (21042800
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.39 MB)
- HostAppServiceInterface.exe (1.54 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (7.87 MB)
- WebAppHelper.exe (3.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of Jewel Academy.
Jewel Academy is a program offered by the software company Jewel Academy. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Jewel Academy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Jewel Academy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Jewel Academy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jewel Academy". If it exists on your system the Jewel Academy application will be found very quickly. When you click Jewel Academy in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Jewel Academy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Jewel Academy.
8. After removing Jewel Academy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Jewel Academy which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jewel Academy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Jewel Academy by Jewel Academy from your computer, nor are we saying that Jewel Academy by Jewel Academy is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jewel Academy supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 19:50:02.797