JetDrive is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall JetDrive from your PCAbelssoft
. More information on Abelssoft can be seen here
. You can read more about on JetDrive at http://www.abelssoft.de
. JetDrive is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JetDrive folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall JetDrive by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\JetDrive\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. JetDrive.exe is the JetDrive's primary executable file and it takes about 8.07 MB (8462240 bytes) on disk.
JetDrive is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.02 MB (10507390
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AbAffiliateWriter.exe (5.50 KB)
- AbFontInstaller.exe (829.91 KB)
- AbHelpStarter.exe (10.41 KB)
- AbSurvey.exe (39.91 KB)
- AutoJet.exe (376.41 KB)
- CloseAutoJet.exe (9.91 KB)
- JetDrive.exe (8.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
- WindowsClosingService.exe (12.91 KB)
- jdboot.exe (6.50 KB)
- jdboot.exe (8.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.63
of JetDrive. Click on the links below for other JetDrive versions:
...click to view all...
JetDrive is a program offered by Abelssoft. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove JetDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall JetDrive from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate JetDrive or simply click the Search field and type in "JetDrive". If it exists on your system the JetDrive app will be found very quickly. After you select JetDrive in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding JetDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JetDrive:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.abelssoft.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JetDrive\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JetDrive.
8. After uninstalling JetDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of JetDrive that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JetDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove JetDrive by Abelssoft from your computer, we are not saying that JetDrive by Abelssoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove JetDrive in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:49:22.770