JetBrains CLion 2017.1.2
This page contains detailed information on how to remove JetBrains CLion 2017.1.2 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall JetBrains CLion 2017.1.2 from your PCJetBrains s.r.o.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on JetBrains s.r.o.. Further information about JetBrains CLion 2017.1.2 can be seen at https://www.jetbrains.com/products
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\JetBrains\CLion 2017.1.2 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for JetBrains CLion 2017.1.2 is C:\Program Files\JetBrains\CLion 2017.1.2\bin\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.28 MB (1345120 bytes) on disk and is called clion64.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in JetBrains CLion 2017.1.2. They occupy 76.66 MB (80387070
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clion64.exe (1.28 MB)
- fsnotifier.exe (76.67 KB)
- fsnotifier64.exe (118.18 KB)
- restarter.exe (92.67 KB)
- runnerw.exe (123.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (162.91 KB)
- vistalauncher.exe (69.18 KB)
- WinProcessListHelper.exe (177.70 KB)
- cmake.exe (4.52 MB)
- cmcldeps.exe (433.50 KB)
- cpack.exe (4.33 MB)
- ctest.exe (4.94 MB)
- cmake.exe (5.62 MB)
- cpack.exe (6.13 MB)
- ctest.exe (6.92 MB)
- winbreak32.exe (30.97 KB)
- winbreak64.exe (55.12 KB)
- gdb.exe (37.52 MB)
- gdbserver.exe (1,007.94 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (27.50 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (9.00 KB)
- java.exe (175.50 KB)
- javaw.exe (175.50 KB)
- jjs.exe (9.00 KB)
- keytool.exe (9.50 KB)
- kinit.exe (9.50 KB)
- klist.exe (9.50 KB)
- ktab.exe (9.50 KB)
- orbd.exe (9.50 KB)
- pack200.exe (9.50 KB)
- policytool.exe (9.50 KB)
- rmid.exe (9.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (9.50 KB)
- servertool.exe (9.50 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (9.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (186.00 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (579.00 KB)
- cyglaunch.exe (15.00 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (723.00 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (579.50 KB)
The current page applies to JetBrains CLion 2017.1.2 version 171.4694.4
JetBrains CLion 2017.1.2 is a program marketed by the software company JetBrains s.r.o.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove JetBrains CLion 2017.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove JetBrains CLion 2017.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find JetBrains CLion 2017.1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "JetBrains CLion 2017.1.2". If it exists on your system the JetBrains CLion 2017.1.2 program will be found very quickly. When you click JetBrains CLion 2017.1.2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding JetBrains CLion 2017.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JetBrains CLion 2017.1.2:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.jetbrains.com/products
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JetBrains\CLion 2017.1.2\bin\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall JetBrains CLion 2017.1.2.
8. After removing JetBrains CLion 2017.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of JetBrains CLion 2017.1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JetBrains CLion 2017.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall JetBrains CLion 2017.1.2 by JetBrains s.r.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that JetBrains CLion 2017.1.2 by JetBrains s.r.o. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JetBrains CLion 2017.1.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 22:03:53.267