JetBoost is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall JetBoost from your PCBlueSprig
. Go over here
for more information on BlueSprig. More details about JetBoost can be seen at http://www.BlueSprig.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove JetBoost. The application's main executable file is titled JetBoost.exe and it has a size of 1.85 MB (1938800 bytes).
JetBoost is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.17 MB (5422896
bytes) on disk:
- AutoUpdate.exe (707.36 KB)
- JetBoost.exe (1.85 MB)
- JetBoostTray.exe (1.42 MB)
- TaskSchedule.exe (81.86 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.0
of JetBoost. You can find below info on other versions of JetBoost:
JetBoost has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
JetBoost is an application marketed by the software company BlueSprig. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase JetBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase JetBoost from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate JetBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "JetBoost". If it exists on your system the JetBoost program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click JetBoost in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding JetBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JetBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.BlueSprig.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JetBoost.
8. After uninstalling JetBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong JetBoost which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JetBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall JetBoost by BlueSprig from your PC, we are not saying that JetBoost by BlueSprig is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall JetBoost supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:10:42.613