JetBoost is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall JetBoost from your computerBlueSprig
. Go over here
for more information on BlueSprig. More details about JetBoost can be seen at http://www.BlueSprig.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove JetBoost. The application's main executable file is titled JetBoost.exe and it has a size of 1.85 MB (1938800 bytes).
JetBoost is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.17 MB (5422896
bytes) on disk:
- AutoUpdate.exe (707.36 KB)
- JetBoost.exe (1.85 MB)
- JetBoostTray.exe (1.42 MB)
- TaskSchedule.exe (81.86 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.0
of JetBoost. You can find below info on other versions of JetBoost:
JetBoost has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall JetBoost from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by JetBoost when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\AutoUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\cfgFiles\ApplicationList.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\cfgFiles\JetBoost.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\cfgFiles\Process_Custom.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\cfgFiles\Process_Game.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\cfgFiles\Process_Work.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\cfgFiles\Service_Custom.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\cfgFiles\Service_Game.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\cfgFiles\Service_Work.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\JetBoost.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\JetBoostTray.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\PowerConfig.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\taskMgr.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\TaskSchedule.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\Update\Update.Ini
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\JetBoost.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\JetBoost.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1791142405-2057414284-3433532103-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\JetBoost.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1791142405-2057414284-3433532103-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\unins000.exe
JetBoost is an application by BlueSprig. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase JetBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete JetBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find JetBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "JetBoost". If it is installed on your PC the JetBoost application will be found very quickly. When you select JetBoost in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding JetBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JetBoost:
- The software company is: http://www.BlueSprig.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSprig\JetBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JetBoost.
8. After uninstalling JetBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong JetBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing JetBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove JetBoost by BlueSprig from your PC, nor are we saying that JetBoost by BlueSprig is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove JetBoost in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:10:42.613